What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you everything there is to know about solar power
- Giving you a maintenance guide to keep your system functioning perfectly
- Giving you a simple installation and commissioning instructions
- Giving you the best way to estimate the available solar energy
- Giving you a guide to choosing the most efficient appliances
- Giving you a simple explanation of how solar power works
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Solar Power Design Manual scores 74.05/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.solar-power-answers.co.uk/solardesign_cb.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: solar-power-answers.co.uk you’ll also be taken through to solar-power-answers.co.uk, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)